Come join us for Worship, Song, and Fellowship!
- The Rt. Rev. Stephen T. Lane
- The Rev. Suzanne Cole
Priest-in-Charge (through July 31, 2017)
Thereafter, beginning August 1, 2017, for at least a 1 yr. term-
- The Rev. John Allison
along with supply Priests
- The Rev. Mary-Carol Griffin
- Mike Bullard
P.O. Box 186
Hulls Cove, Maine 04644
(GPS Locale : 91 State Highway 3, Bar Harbor, Maine)
By God’s grace, the Church of Our Father is a community where one can:
- Come to know Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior by the power of the Holy Spirit and be supported while growing in His knowledge and love.
- Reverently and joyfully experience worship.
- Live with supportive and loving fellowship.
- Receive prayer, Christian reinforcement, and support in daily life.
- Encourage persons to become Christ’s disciples and responsible members of His body.
- Be responsive (as a member of the Body of Christ) to the needs of others, and reach out in service to the hungry, the weak, and the lost.
“…In your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience…” (1 Peter 3:15-16)
Summer Garden at Church of Our Father
"Waste No Want Not" Thrift Store
IS OPEN from now till October 2017
Saturdays 9 am - noon
We are in a transitional period and do not presently have regular manned office hours.
If you need to contact
do not hesitate to call him at:
The Rev. Mary Carol Griffin at:
Best way to reach Lena when not in the office is via e-mail – ShalomCOOF@gmail.com.
If she’s not gotten back with you, you may text or
call her at:
The Road Project is making a Detour that can have
an affect for those of us approaching Church of Our Father To stay up to date
Some Local Links of Interest:
To stay current with Jesup's Events
Visit: Jesup's Web Page (Click here)
For Island Connections Area Activities/Movies for Seniors etc...