Come join us for Worship, Song, and Fellowship!
The Rt. Rev. Stephen T. Lane
Bishop of Maine
The Rev. Suzanne Cole
The Rev. Mary-Carol Griffin
P.O. Box 186
Hulls Cove, Maine 04644
(GPS Locale : 91 State Highway 3, Bar Harbor, Maine)
By God’s grace, the Church of Our Father is a community where one can:
- Come to know Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior by the power of the Holy Spirit and be supported while growing in His knowledge and love.
- Reverently and joyfully experience worship.
- Live with supportive and loving fellowship.
- Receive prayer, Christian reinforcement, and support in daily life.
- Encourage persons to become Christ’s disciples and responsible members of His body.
- Be responsive (as a member of the Body of Christ) to the needs of others, and reach out in service to the hungry, the weak, and the lost.
“…In your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience…” (1 Peter 3:15-16)
Church of Our Father in Spring
"Waste No Want Not" Thrift Store
IS OPEN from now till October 2017
Saturdays 9 am - noon
~6/25 Pastoral Care Committee after 10 am service
Taizé - An Ecumenical Prayer Service at St. Saviour’s Parish, 41 Mt. Desert Street, Bar Harbor
Friday at 5 pm in the Chapel.
July 1, 2017
Simple, yet profound. Experience the spirituality and the meditative songs of the Taizé community, an interdenominational and ecumenical monastic order known around the world for its message of trust, peace and reconciliation.
~Candlelight ~Scripture ~Silence ~ Song ~Prayer ~
St. Saviour’s is handicap accessible and everyone is welcome! www.stsaviours.me
We have a new e-mail address:
Also, Lena will be working from her home office more,
thus e-mail is the best mode of contact
The Road Project is making a Detour that can have
an affect for those of us
approaching Church of Our Father
To stay up to date
Some Local Links of Interest:
To stay current with Jesup's Events
Visit: Jesup's Web Page (Click here)
For Island Connections Area Activities/Movies for Seniors etc...