Come join us for Worship, Song, and Fellowship!
- The Rt. Rev. Stephen T. Lane, Bishop of Maine
Church of Our Father's Priest
- The Rev. John Allison
along with MDI Supply Priests
(2nd Sundays- Supply, with 5th Sundays being combined worship with Island Churches - Locations to be announced)
- The Rev. Mary-Carol Griffin, Deacon
- Mike Bullard, Senior Warden
- Tony Sousa, Jr. Warden
P.O. Box 186
Hulls Cove, Maine 04644
(GPS Locale : 91 State Highway 3, Bar Harbor, Maine)
By God’s grace, the Church of Our Father is a community where one can:
- Come to know Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior by the power of the Holy Spirit and be supported while growing in His knowledge and love.
- Reverently and joyfully experience worship.
- Live with supportive and loving fellowship.
- Receive prayer, Christian reinforcement, and support in daily life.
- Encourage persons to become Christ’s disciples and responsible members of His body.
- Be responsive (as a member of the Body of Christ) to the needs of others, and reach out in service to the hungry, the weak, and the lost.
“…In your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience…” (1 Peter 3:15-16)
Enjoy the Sermons of Father John Allison on YouTube Audio
Weekly Updates from Father John Allison
Click on dates below
(E-mail us if you desire to receive this in your e-mail box)
Click Below for Past Audio Broadcasts on YouTube:
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
"Waste No Want Not" Thrift Store
IS OPEN from now till October 2017
Saturdays 9 am - noon
The Rev John Allison
E-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org,
If you need
Sr. Warden Mike Bullard
Jr. Warden Tony Sousa,
Deacon Mary Carol Griffin
Lena has limited office hours - Best way to reach her, when not in the
office, is via e-mail – ShalomCOOF@gmail.com
If she’s not gotten back with you, you may text or call her at:
Fr. John’s Office Hours are:
Thursday, Noon-2 pm (out of the office every 3rd Thursday for Ministry meetings)
Friday, Noon-2 pm
AND by Appointment Call 207-669-2033
The Road Project is making a Detour that can have
an affect for those of us approaching Church of Our Father To stay up to date
Some Local Links of Interest:
To stay current with Jesup's Events
Visit: Jesup's Web Page (Click here)
For Island Connections Area Activities/Movies for Seniors etc...