Come join us for Worship, Song, and Fellowship!
The Rt. Rev. Stephen T. Lane
Bishop of Maine
The Rev. Suzanne Cole
The Rev. Mary-Carol Griffin
By God’s grace, the Church of Our Father is a community where one can:
- Come to know Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior by the power of the Holy Spirit and be supported while growing in His knowledge and love.
- Reverently and joyfully experience worship.
- Live with supportive and loving fellowship.
- Receive prayer, Christian reinforcement, and support in daily life.
- Encourage persons to become Christ’s disciples and responsible members of His body.
- Be responsive (as a member of the Body of Christ) to the needs of others, and reach out in service to the hungry, the weak, and the lost.
“…In your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience…” (1 Peter 3:15-16)
Church of Our Father in Winter
Wednesdays through April 5th....
5 weeks in a study series on the book by Max Lucado,
"He Chose the Nails"
10 am- Church of Our Father Episcopal Church Parish Hall
91 State Hwy 3 Hulls Cove, Maine
Call 207-288-4849 to order the $6 book and join in!
DONATE to the Hancock County Food Drive
If making a check make it to
"United Way of Eastern Maine”, in the memo: "Hancock County Food Drive”
For Holy Week:
~For Palm Sunday, April
16, at 8 & 10 am, to be held at 91 State Hwy 3, Hulls Cove. Church of
~ For Maundy Thursday Service: Thursday, April 13 at 5:30pm, to be held at Church of Our Father, 91 State Hwy 3, Hulls Cove, who will be the Island host for the service.
~ For the Good Friday Service: Friday, April 14 at 6 pm, to be held at. Mary’s by-the-Sea, 20 South Shore Road, Northeast Harbor, who will be the Island host for the service.
~ The Easter Vigil Service: Saturday, April 15 at 7-9pm, to be held at St. John’s, 315 Main Street Southwest Harbor, who will be the Island host for the service.
~ On Easter: Sunday, April 16, at 9 am, to be held at 91 State Hwy 3, Hulls Cove. Church of Our Father will have ONLY one service, rather than the normal two this date.
Some Local Links of Interest:
For updates on the Rt 3 Road Project Visit this Page below:
Bar Harbor Rt3 Project Home Page
To stay current with Jesup's Events
Visit: Jesup's Web Page (Click here)
For Island Connections Area Activities/Movies for Seniors etc...