Come join us for Worship, Song, and Fellowship!
The Rt. Rev. Stephen T. Lane
Bishop of Maine
The Rev. Suzanne Cole
The Rev. Mary-Carol Griffin
By God’s grace, the Church of Our Father is a community where one can:
- Come to know Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior by the power of the Holy Spirit and be supported while growing in His knowledge and love.
- Reverently and joyfully experience worship.
- Live with supportive and loving fellowship.
- Receive prayer, Christian reinforcement, and support in daily life.
- Encourage persons to become Christ’s disciples and responsible members of His body.
- Be responsive (as a member of the Body of Christ) to the needs of others, and reach out in service to the hungry, the weak, and the lost.
“…In your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience…” (1 Peter 3:15-16)
Church of Our Father at Sunrise
The "Waste Not, Want Not Thrift Shop” is open Saturdays from 9 am-noon and will also be open Wednesday afternoons from 3:30 pm – 6 pm. Our little Thrift Shop is an important ministry in our community. We welcome donations of good clean clothing for all ages, household bedding and fine linens, decorator pillows (popular), yarn and glassware collectibles for the Knick Knack Corner. Please leave donations in the Parish Hall or Thrift Shop. Thanks so much!
The Gospel Gents and Ladies will be meeting on Wednesdays at 4 pm in the Parish Hall